Opening Hours & Hospitality Policies
Tuesday to Saturday
1230pm to 10pm, subject to availability of the menu items
1230pm to 5pm, subject to availability of menu items
Day of Rest
All-Day Dining Options available.
Afternoon tea service from 3pm to 5pm
Dinner Service from 630pm to 10pm, last dinner order at 830pm, subject to availability of menu items
Restaurant Break at 5pm to 6.30pm
1) No consumption of external food & drinks.
2) For dining-in, a minimum of 1 pastry set (1 pastry & 1 tea/ coffee/ cocktail/), high tea set or equivalent is required per person.
3) For dining service, a minimum of 1 main course or equivalent is required per guest.
4) Wine corkage at sgd60+ per bottle based on per bottle purchased from menu.
5) Deposit of sgd30 per pax will be required for group(s) of 4 pax and above. Deposit refundable for any changes and/ or cancellation of reservation(s) up to 48 hours prior to arrival time allowed. For any changes, cancellation or postponement of reservations with less than 48 hours notice prior to arrival, the deposit will be non-refundable and non-transferable.
6) Deposit amount will be used to offset the actual bill amount at the point of departure.
7) While we will do our best to address your seating requests, the allocation of table/ seating is based on 'Best Available Table in the House'. All reservations will be hold for 15 minutes from your reservations time and will be released automatically without prior notice.
8) While we will do our best to provide our level of hospitality, we reserve the rights to refuse service(s) to anyone(s) whereby his/ her presence in the premise detracts from the safety, welfare, respect and well-being of other(s) and/ or any patrons, associates and/ or the restaurant itself.
9) All prices are subject to service charge of 10%